DAfRN: If the Shoe Fits
I am reading all the Megan Mulry books I can get my hands on (like I do when I discover a new-to-me fave author). Without further ado, some guidance at looooove.
Dating Advice from Romance Novels: If the Shoe Fits
- Save your v-card for just the right opportunity, then toss it aside for a fling, because that guy might turn out to be the love of your life.
- It’s really awkward when your dad comes in the morning after. Even when you’re in your twenties.
- It’s doubly awkward when you bring a fake boyfriend to make your fling jealous, then forget the poor slob to hang all over aforementioned fling.
- Internet espionage for love. Just don’t.
- Jealous outbursts when you’re barely more than a booty call. Just don’t.