I finished reading Prince Lestat a few weeks ago and while there weren’t a ton of dating tips, there was enough of a romance (human, no less) for me to glean some advice.
Dating Advice from Prince Lestat
- It’s helpful if your vampire father, who doesn’t know you exist, randomly saves and raises a human female who is both incredibly sheltered and had more bad stuff happen to her than anyone else in the history of ever.
- Don’t date your professors. Don’t date crazy men. Don’t date narcissists. This is all one tip because that was all the same guy. Also: avoid Drano.
- Human beings don’t fly. Not a dating tip, but come on.
- You may be too smart for your girlfriend if she doesn’t know tip three but you manage to escape two super powerful vampires by wits alone.
- You should both become vampires? Why the hell not. I’m out of advice here. Clearly, this was not my favorite coupling.