Bringing the visual and video funny and two useful and frugal articles.
- Comic Flowchart on How To Deal With Internet Arguments by Scott Beale (via Sonya Thomas and Lory Manrique-Hyland): A flow chart. So, if you do engage in the insanity of arguing online, you know what comes next.
- If Male Superheroes Posed Like Wonder Woman submitted by Rich Johnston on Bleeding Cool (via Jezebel and Mardou Ledger): Hilarious drawings of male superheroes, obviously, posed in the I’m-so-sexy-I’m-dangerous pose of Wonder Woman.
- Book Trailer for The Highlander Trilogy by Maya Banks made by Tessa Dare (via Gina Bernal): Okay, here’s the story. Maya Banks (website) bid insanely at an auction to benefit a blogger whose husband was killed in combat in March for Tessa Dare (website) to make a book trailer using only the toys in her kids’ bedroom. I don’t know that she knew she was bidding for book-trailer-by-toy, but I’m going to assume she did. Because, otherwise, that would kind of suck and this is full of win. I only have one word for you: Trews. *Disclaimer: I’m only telling this story as I remember it and it’s like 3 a.m. So, if I’m wrong, kindly correct me in the comments, but don’t be a jerkface.
- Make a Starbucks Frappuccino for $0.32 by Kerry K. Taylor on Squawkfox (via Lifehacker): Yum. Just yum and cheap. Those are like my favorite things.
- Lifehacker Pack for Windows: Our List of the Best Windows Downloads by Whitson Gordon on Lifehacker: This is an exhaustive list of everything you might need to keep your computer running like a well-oiled machine (except that if you put oil in your computer it would, ironically, probably cease to run).
When available, the author link goes to their Twitter page. If I tell you who linked me to the article, it’s so you can follow those clever people on twitter. Because I love twitter. And you should, too.