I read Queen Mab by Kate Danley in less than a day. (BTW, I also read her book The Woodcutter and both are divine.) Naturally, a story with Romeo and Juliet at its center lends one to learn some awesome dating advice.
Dating Advice from
Romance Novels: Queen Mab
- Don’t let some dude talk you into moving your sacred bull or other sacred farm animals, because that just makes a whole century-long, life-or-death kind of mess.
- Don’t make wagers with aforementioned dude-who-already-tricked-you. Clearly, your bitterness will be your undoing.
- UNLESS, of course, you meet a guy who can only see the good in you because chicks and demigods really dig that shit.
- If a woman asks what you’d like to dream about, the correct answer is her. Duh.
- If people call you ugly, just tell yourself they’re haters. You know you look fine.