- Your characters are arguing, but it makes you a better writer. Unlike when your kids fight, which just makes you cry. | Arguments don’t break us up, they just make us stronger by Matt Q. McGovern
- Use your goals and motivation to make those of your character better. Badly explained (by me), but really good article. | 4 Tricks for Improving Your Fiction in One Day by Victoria Mixon
- Being creative is different, which makes us uncomfortable. That sounds lame, but if you think about the way some of us need to get comfortable with bad ideas, it makes sense. | Why We Reject Creative Ideas by Adam Pash
- More excellently applicable and true infor from this writer. | It took me years to write my first book. Does it get easier? by Roz Morris
- Don’t be such a head-hopping whore. | Deadly Sin of Writing #5–P.O.V. Prostitution by Kristen Lamb
When available, the author link goes to their Twitter page. If I tell you who linked me to the article, it’s so you can follow those clever people on twitter. Because I love twitter. And you should, too.